[Harp-L] Blows Me Away Productions-Greg Heumann

 Had an opportunity to try out one of Greg's wireless setups for harp
Used the AX-1/CR77 combo and a Hi-Z Cr mic to my tube amp, (  Super Cruncher conversion).
I must say, I'm very pleased with the performance.
After some adjusting, following Greg's suggestions, I was able to get cable like quality with the freedom to
step out away from the band and feel the mix first hand, as well as move among the audience.
Overall, a very pleasant experience.
As to whether or not you would want to abandon cable setups, that is a matter of personal taste, as most things are.
This setup does open more doors though. Overall, a b thumbs up form me.
Contact Greg Heumann for more info on his wireless setup.
Contact Sonny Jr.for an awesome amp.