[Harp-L] Never To Much

            My Good Freinds @ harp-l

                             I have never seen a blog/site where so much
Knowlege of one particular instrament has held so much free information or
directed one to what is and/or could be an area of deep concern to those who
are willing to put out lotsa  $$$ for what could be a rip off.That being
said "I" IMHO welcome all and any who make a fine product to humbly extole
the virtues of what ever the he-doouble  ---L hocky sticks they like. (Or
else how are we gonna know?) [harp content] I Love SP/20's    LOL LOVE THIS
SITE not shirker..but a weird lurker