[Harp-L] Get more out of your triad skills! (effortless jazz harmonica)

Studied major, minor and maybe also diminished triads but don't get a kick out of using them when playing jazz? Then here a suggestion how to use your triad knowledge and skills to make it sound nice and interesting to listen to.
The way to go is called embellishments.

With Body And Soul as the vehicle, I demonstrate this technique in my improvisation by only playing chord tones but embellishing them with neighbor tones.

http://www.effortlessharmonica.com/blog/?p=194

Have fun,

Wim Dijkgraaf