Re: [Harp-L] Re: AAaaarrrgh! - P 255

Hey, Larry, list -

It turns out that, unknown to me, my musical partner in crime has almost the
identical PA as the one at the venue.  I think I've solved the problem,
anyhow, but I plan on experimenting next week. Short version is that it
looked like I was trying to run the RP mono output into a "right" stereo
line / channel. Hopefully if I go into the mono "left" channel, I'll be
peachy. I really appreciate all of your information. Thanks! Go, Harp-L!

 - Blake

--
http://www.myspace.com/46long
http://www.46long.com