RE: [Harp-L] New Irish Tunes Up, Check It Out

Briliant playing, Joel! The last time I heard you, you weren't doing much octave-ing or tongue-chording, but you've mastered it, my friend! Very tight and accordion-esque! The Musical Priest is a great tune and I must start doing it on the harp....it's always been a tin whistle tune for me. Both tunes you do on the video are great ones for the paddy-richtered harp you're using. You do a great job supporting the melody with that Em chord on the first 3 blow holes. Keep up the great work!

cheers,
Jim Conway

harp3333@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.jamesconway.net