[Harp-L] Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you to every one who offered me advice, and encouragement in response to my recent post. The gig went GREAT!! It was definitely one of, if not the best time I've ever had playing music. About half way through the first song the butterflies went away, and I enjoyed every second after that. After the gig I got a lot of genuine praise from the musician I was accompanying, and he said he was looking forward to when we could do it again! It was also great to find out that Joe, the musician I was playing with was signed to Del Mar Records this week. I'm very happy for him, and wish him well. Thank you all again, this list is great!!
               Mike