[Harp-L] Walter Tore's Spontobeat blowing harp through a toilet roll

I have been dabbling with amplifying my harp in my one band set up.  Playing the drums on my feet, the harp on a rack, singing, and guitar, all at once has presented some problems with this.  First I tried putting one harp rack over another one and taping a shure 57 to it and butting it up to the harp in the rack closest to my mouth.  It was just too heavy and the mic cord kept banging on the guitar strings.

Walterharp on the bushman/MBH forum sent me a tiny little mic he built to try out.  I hooked it up to my princeton reverb reissue (stock except eurotubes) and had to run my guitar direct into a preamp (I got to buy a vibro champ).  I took an empty toilet roll and cut it open and added some paper towels to the inside.  Then I duct taped it in place, fitted it over a bushman delta frost (A and also stock) and slid the tiny mic in against the harp.  This added somewhat of a hand cupping effect.  So off I hit the recording button and here is what I got.  there is still a lot of bleeding of acoustic harp into the vocal mic and vocal into the bassed out/distorted harp amp.  Also the harp mic has a buzz to it (maybe I am doing something wrong with the hook up?).  All in all I think it is a good start.   I may buy some of that sound deading foam they put in computers to quiet them down in recording studios inside the toilet paper roll to see if that
 isolates it a bit more.   Here are the results- all words and music spontaneouslsy created and recorded!  Walter

here is a couple pictures of the harp set up
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/waltertore/122.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/waltertore/121.jpg

here are the songs:
crazy world