Re: [Harp-L] Two Great Young Scandinavian Players

What confuses me is how 2 people with so much evident talent can have youtube videos of this quality with a combined view count of about 600. Truly there is no justice in this world. Jaded by the constant barrage of so so quality youtube videos I skipped these two first time round when Brendan posted them. Thanks to Bill I think it was I went back and clicked. fjm

FILIP JERS (stunning overblow diatonic and accordion together, live)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXJYqdv8ugc

JACOB VENNDT (he plays all the instruments on this one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EV1Sy2bOyQ