Re: [Harp-L] What is SPAH?

Hi Warren

> Those who have never been a member
> please share your thoughts. What do you think SPAH is? What do you wish it
> would be?

Since I have never been to the Land o' SPAH I naturally see it is a magical
place where the gods of harmonica commune through a glorious cacophony of
musical legerdemain culminating in a rapturously melodious ascension of us
mere mortals into harmonica heaven.

I will definitely be attending this year if it looks like there will be
plenty of harmonica repair and customization (reed replacement, tuning,
etc) workshops with real hands-on opportunities for learning. I would
also like to see the masters of technique give workshops on developing
better tone, speed, accuracy on the chromatic as well as diatonic harp.

Cheers!