[Harp-L] What is SPAH?

We are only a few years away from the 50th Anniversary of SPAH. So much has
happened in the harmonica world in 50 years. Just think of how much has
happened just in the last 20 years. How 'bout since the Internet super
highway came through town. So I ask this question to both sides of the
fence. What is SPAH? The people that have actually been members and
experienced SPAH membership please share what it is to you. The good and bad
experiences along with your wish list. Those who have never been a member
please share your thoughts. What do you think SPAH is? What do you wish it
would be?

Please don't lurk on this one. We need your input as harmonica players on
any level. This is how we will preserve and advance the harmonica for
another 50 years. The people must speak!

Thanks,

WB

PS: SPAH is a non-profit entity. Every dollar goes toward preserving and
advancing the harmonica.
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
SPAH Publicity Director