Re: [Harp-L] Toots Blues with Les Thompson

Hi Michael,

I agree with you - Toots seems to be playing (very masterfully) in an
older jazz style on many of these cuts!

Here's a thread over at Slidemeister on this subject:

http://www.slidemeister.com/forums/index.php?topic=4645.0

Winslow turned me on to "The Amazing Sound" and it is well worth checking out!

Here it is:

http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Sound-Toots-Thielemans/dp/B001EU67A2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1297002349&sr=8-1-spell

CN aka Jason
--