-----Original Message-----
From: sheltraw <sheltraw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Iceman

The distinction between the definitions you gave is not clear enough for
me. Also, taken separately the definitions do not appear clear enough for
me. In the scientific realm theory predicts and predicts well. This is what
one would refer to as an operational definition. What does theory in your
definition do - ie what is its operational definition?

PS: I don't think this is about semantics. I think it is about clarity.

Cheers,
Daniel