Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Repair

On Feb 5, 2011, at 9:59 PM, George Miklas wrote:

I repaired two chromatic harmonicas tonight for a favor to a local guy.
Both had a broken reed each. I used 1.4mm x 3.9mm screws with nuts for the
replacement reeds. I like this system.

I think it is time to hang my shingle out......Open for Business

George

You should (not so anymore) Big George. Now don't you wish you had all those parts that you gave Murad? I remember we would sit at his workbench and cigar box after cigar box was Y O U R stuff. lolol Silly goose.

smokey joe