[Harp-L] Not so typical keys for blues

Believe it or not- 95% of the times I get to call up [strange] keys-
tune in F#m, Bbm, B, Eb, Dm, Am. Everyone has fun. When sitting in
with bands I play tunes that the band decides [to share with me or
not] to do a song in A, E, C, F or G and I always hear minor notes 70%
of the times. Ear training is a good thing and so is the ability to
harmonize or improvise.

Remember the guitarists can trick you when they tune their axe
differently. So it does come down to good ear training.