RE: [Harp-L] Nobel Prize winner on Harp-L!

I'm sure the "other" lives of most on this list are quite interesting.  My
assumption is that "most" are not full-time professional musicians or music
equipment techs.

What would be fun is guessing the other occupations of folks we know here
:-)  But that would stray too far from harp content, I'm sure.

.....Pete in Alaska (No, I do not know Sarah Palin)