[Harp-L] posting at harp-l

I have been a member of your site for a number of years, but only as a
reader. Now I would like to make a post but I don't remember if I have to
log in, what my password might be, etc. I don't want to sound too stupid,
but how do I go about posting? Do I submit through this email address or
what? Sorry to bother you and I thank you for your time.

J. Michael Leonard
jmichael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jmichaelleonard@xxxxxxxxx

Can't remember which address I used when I joined, so I am including both.
Again, as a harp player with over 40 years experince, I thoroughly enjoy
your readers' comments, opinions and tips on technique.

~ JML
(423) 790-2026