Re: [Harp-L] customer response

Brian Miller is an underated blues harmonica player in the Detroit area. Last I heard, he played in a Rod Piazza style.

Brian and I played together in a blues band "Beale St. Blues Band", where we successfully did many 2 harmonica arrangements.

-----Original Message-----
From: SONNYTONE <SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Feb 2, 2011 4:35 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] customer response

I will not inundate the list but would like to pass along one of many such
reviews.

In a message dated 2/1/2011 9:23:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
baguabri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi Gary...... I've had some time to work with my cruncher and the  new
conversion that was recently done on it. I loved the amp before, but  now this
thing is true perfection. The projection, bottom end and the  way it responds
is beyond compare from any amp i have ever used. A  friend brought over his
harpking last night and we played them side by  side. the harpking sounded
good but the depth and richness of the  cruncher buried it.
Just want to thank you for all your help and never ending quest to  push
the envelope. I believe you outdone yourself on this one. Take  care, Brian
Miller
thank you. Sonny Jr.