Re: [Harp-L] Shakey Jake (was Willie Dixon "Spoonfull")

OK, that makes sense because he said something like "early in Clarke's
career... and I believe that was Shakey Jake on vocals".......

That stuff fascinates me.....the who, when, why and how etc.
Doug MacCleod's been floatin' around home lately playing at the
local Lucille's BBQ, I'm sure he's got a few stories for me about those
days.

thanks, Tom!

--
steve