Re: [Harp-L] Reading Music

Larry Adler could read music, but he was not a proficient sight  reader...
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Cebu City
Philippines.

In a message dated 2/2/2011 6:24:58 A.M. Malay Peninsula Standard Ti,
amaccana@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

By the  way I have been told by a few trustworthy sources that the late
Larry
Adler  (who I regard as the Sean Maguire of the Chromatic Harmonica) could
not  read music. I find this hard to believe and presume they meant that he
just  was not an accomplished sight reader. Has anyone else heard this
vicious  libel?