Re: [Harp-L] Shakey Jake (was Willie Dixon "Spoonfull")

Hey Tom,
About 10+  years ago The Wagman played his usual 4 o'clock spotlight on
William Clarke and one of the old songs he played from Clarke he mentions it
was probbly Shakey Jake doing the vocals.
Do you know anything about Shakey Jake doing this early stuff in Clarke's
career?

--
steve
www.myspace.com/thunderharpmics