Re: [Harp-L] Bluegrass

Hi Michelle

Thanks for the info about bluegrass festivals. I plan on attending a few
later this year. I am a bit concerned about evening jams, cold air and
chromatic harmonica valves.

With respect to the mando chop I suspect that we are counting at different
tempos. Playing at a typical bluegrass tempo (180 bpm to 240 bpm) and
hitting all the up-beats as you suggest would be way too many chops. So
I suspect that you are counting at half speed. So you would hear my 180
bpm tune as a 90 bpm tune and your up-beats would be my down-beat on beats
2 and 4.

Cheers!