Re: [Harp-L] Group Arrangement

Classical guitarists commonly tune the E string down to D and I suspect that C would work OK.  I agree that a whole octave would not work.

The guitar is a transposing instrument sounding an octave lower than the written note.  The lowest open string is E2. It doesn't do too badly playing a bass line.

Vern