[Harp-L] Climb Jacob's Ladder video featured on hunterharp.com

Hi all,

I've featured a video from Paul Messinger's new band Climb Jacob's Ladder on my website at this URL:
http://www.hunterharp.com/video-of-the-day-31-dec-2011-climb-jacobs-ladder-do-the-funky-white-boy/

In my considered opinion, this is one of the most exciting bands featuring harp in the world right now.  Messinger's playing is deadly accurate, brilliantly conceived, and presented with a wide range of compelling amped and acoustic tones, and the band plays the songs with skill and fire.

I strongly recommend that everybody on this list check this crew out, whether on my site, Youtube, or live.

Happy New Year!  Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick