[Harp-L] RE: 1949 Knight 30

John,
The socket on the rear is an impedance selector. There were two wires thru the center hole, one was a ground and the other
a with metal tip could be moved to different locations (holes) which were marked with seperate impedances such as 2ohms, 4 ohms etc.
& wired accordingly inside. I would guess The Knight has probably been rewired internally for 8 ohms, but maybe Jim Rossen or John C.
would know more,
Will