[Harp-L] Harps repaired !!

Hi everyone,

Just giving credit where credit is due. I sent Mike Peace, a harp
repair/tech I found on this list, 5 of my out of tune harmonicas. Two  custom Marine
Bands, and 3 original Hohner Meisterklasse  (27 years  old) diatonic
harmonicas. One or two actually had broken reeds. They all now  play better than
ever. Chords are especially sounding sweet (just  intonation).
Reasonable price and turnaround time.
_mmpeace@xxxxxxxx (mailto:mmpeace@xxxxxxx)

No affiliation whatsoever, other than a new client.

Nice work Mike.
Thanks

Chris Mastakas