Re: [Harp-L] Essential listening suggestions - Toots and Affinity

"Man Bites Harmonica" from the '50s is another great album from Toots...to my ears, the presence of Bill Evans, one of the great instrumental voices in jazz, simply places "Affinity" in a different category than any other harmonica record.
WVa Bob

Sent from my iPhone