To: "Robert" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 2:50 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] First open mic recommendations

Even though one should make eye contact with one's audience, play as though you are playing for yourself. If you make a mistake do not let it bother you, just keep right on as if it never happened. Most of the time we are our own worst critic and most of the time most folks will not notice small mistakes, especially if you keep on as if it never happened.
BW

=