[Harp-L] Pictures of my new beta-harps

My webmaster just noticed me that my webshop www.customharmonicashop.com was hacked for some time.
I already noticed that I didn't receive orders from outside Europe... so I apologize to everyone who tried to order a beta-harp!!
BUT..everything is fixed so the webshop is up and running again!

My new website is almost ready and in the first week of january 2012 it will be on-line.

Starting january 1- 2012 I will only sell beta-harps with steel reeds ( 1847 /session steel/Saxony chromatic ).
I'm working with steel reeds from the very beginning sice I was heavily involved in developing and testing steel reeds for Seydel.
Right now I feel I know how to work on these reeds. I made all special tools myself and changed my way of customizing through the years . I'm still testing and trying new things :-))

Here you can find some pictures of harps that soon will be available ( and beautiful air-brushed coverplates and 5mm combs )...!!!
http://www.box.com/s/evp1hdjdvrj7vph5r8f8
and :
http://www.box.com/s/2gjuch0fh7qq996yt699

All new models/features/prices will be announced when the new website is up and running!

please feel free to contact me on:
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or call/write me through Skype ( skypename= beta-harps    or  Ben Bouman  )
or phone: 0031622380927

If possible, I'll be glad to answer any question!

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.com
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com