[Harp-L] RE: First open mic recommendations

I take a few deep breaths , in the nose and out the mouths. this helps me relax since I tend to tighten my lips and jaws when nervous playing. This takes away tone and fluidity. If playing with others Listen and remember spaces add to the dynamics. It is better to get a signal to take another lead or fill some more than to get a hard look during a song. Nervous energy can harm as well as fuel great playing. Wish'em luck for me