Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Professional 2016 CBH

Yes, inasmuch as the body is DuPont 'Delrin'. Delrin is their trade name for something called 'living nylon'. Apparently there is some nylon in the plastic mixture, and as we know, nylon has a semi self healing or scuff resistant quality. It was commonly used in flexible hair combs. Takes shear and flex very well.
As a youngster I remember that only high quality items were made of Delrin. And the CBH certainly is high quality. Today it would be in the premium range.
smo-joe