Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Professional 2016 CBH

The Hohner techs at SPAH told me that's what they play.
I think dupont was involved in the making of the body.
I think the original price was 40 to 50 dollars.
The reeds and plate were German. I believe they were put together
in the USA. I saw the machine that curved the mouth piece at Hohner
Hicksville. NY.