[Harp-L] "Walk On By" - Diana Krall version on Effortless Harmonica

Dear harmonica lovers,

Just wanted to let you know about some high quality backing tracks from Bobby's Backing Tracks. He "blowed me away" with his tasteful and high quality replications of famous songs and arrangement.

I wrote a short article about it with a DEMO of the marvelous arrangement of "Walk On By" by Diana Krall, as recorded and released on her DVD "LIVE IN RIO".

Check it out at http://www.effortlessharmonica.com/harmonica-how-to-play/2011/12/19/walk-on-by-inspired-by-diana-krall/

Have a great Christmas and an inspiring 2012,

Wim Dijkgraaf

www.effortlessharmonica.com
www.wimdijkgraaf.com