From: "MANFRED WEWERS" <mwewers@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 9:30:47 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH Member

I've been a SPAH member for many years. I have also been fortunate enough to be able to attend a number of conventions. I pay many hundreds of dollars to attend those seminars and hear those entertainers (I'm in Canada and usually I get less of your money for mine). If I hear correctly others should get the same stuff (just not live) that I paid big bucks for, for the cost of membership? That doesn't quite seem fair to me. Hey, I don't mind sharing and helping the harmonica community but how far does one go? Just wondering?

Manfred Wewers from Toronto the Good