[Harp-L] SPAH Member

I've been a SPAH member for many years.  I have also been fortunate enough to be able to attend a number of conventions.  I pay many hundreds of dollars to attend those seminars  and hear those entertainers (I'm in Canada and usually I get less of your money for mine).  If I hear correctly others should get the same stuff (just not live) that I paid big bucks for, for the cost of membership?  That doesn't quite seem fair to me.  Hey, I don't mind sharing and helping the harmonica community but how far does one go?  Just wondering?

Manfred Wewers from Toronto the Good