[Harp-L] Quick reminder about "In A Yuletide Groove" CD

Just a quick post to remind you that if you would like "In A Yuletide Groove" as a CD for yourself and/or as stocking stuffers, this weekend would be a good time to get the order in so you receive it in time. If you visit the attached link you'll see the ordering info. Paypal would be the fastest way to get the CD to you. If you order direct, we'll get it out asap.   As luck has it, CD Baby is backordered, even though we shipped more out to them.

Digital downloads are available as well at itunes, CDBaby, Reverbnation, etc.

Thanks!!!!

CB