[Harp-L] RE: Politics and Blues Harp

Pretty thin on harmonica content when you realise that the original link
was to an article about a guy riffing on a Steven Colbert satire by
starting an organisation that played on the Colbert naming.  No evidence
of an actual group emerging and the only thin thread to anything harmonica
was the picture of the guy.  He had a harmonica in his mouth.  I do thank
everyone for keeping this so entirely civil.

And no, no plans what so ever to charge for harp-l.  I'm not sure how that
idea entered into the discussion.  harp-l-listowner