[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 100, Issue 29 Political Harp Songs

I agree with majority that I will pack up if live entertainment puts out a
political message.  Even ticks me off when they stick it in the movies.
Probably is worse if it is current and therefore more personal.
Back in the day, Canned Heat and there "Going Up The Country" protested the
war with a move to Canada.  Woodstock.   Still love the song though.

Chicago bluesman also sang about politics but I think the ones I have heard
are more descriptive of the times than making a statement.

Ron