[Harp-L] Selling Amps

Going to put 3 amps on eBay. I want to offer the first to you in this list. Please inquire if you have a passion for playing and not if you are just going to buy and list on eBay.  I sold ,off this list, my Harpking. Just saw it for sell on eBay for 3.5 times what I sold it for and it was definitely my amp. Any hooo Premier Club Bass 160 with brass "custom" plate on it.   Masco MA 17 head and a Silvertone 1483 head.  Contact me off list.
Thanks,
Eddie