Re: [Harp-L] 2012 Harmonica Calendar

A handy alternative for calendaring gigs is Google Calendar.

When running Gmail, and Google Voice, I can have those 3 tabs open and
pinned to start with the Chrome browser. Google offers HTML that I copy and
paste (once) to my website, and ta-dah! my Google calendar changes appear
immediately on my website calendar!

The calendar is great while on the phone, and students ask for a different
day or time. One look, one drag-and-drop, and THAT calendar syncs with my
phone, too.

whew. Talk about connected! For all that's wrong with our world, SOME
things are going VERY well.

Stop SOPA -  keep the government out of policing the Internet
Voter Voice here: http://goo.gl/UQ47M

Robert Hale
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success