Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Lessons from Michael Polesky, pt 2

Michael Polesky was an original Harp-l owner and revered within the
Harmonica community so his writings (despite their length) very much belong here
and in the harp-l archives to be accessed by those who think  it special and
wonderful to 'hear' his voice again. It was so Michael in  how he phrased
everything. Such fun, as well as exemplifying his incredible and  unique
grasp of music. Kudos to Bob McGraw for posting them.

In the past posts have been picked up from harp-l submissions  and reissued
as Harmonica Happening 'articles' and that might be a strong  possibility
as a tribute to Michael if Bob wishes to make them available in  that format,
but the bandwidth used for Michael's writings and take on  music is
definitely more than worth it to those of us who loved him so  much.

Elizabeth

'Message: 4
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 21:50:57 -0500
From: Elizabeth Hess  <TrackHarpL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: _harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx)

I look forward to reading all of these posts on the list, BUT: If
memory serves, the SPAH web site itself is looking for content to
add. A  page or set of pages with this content might be a great
resource, and though  I never met Michael Polesky, it seems like the
sort of thing that might make  a for a good (and lasting) tribute.

Elizabeth