Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Michael Polesky

David:  You're a peach.

The one word description which seems to come up whenever anyone talks about
 him is 'Sweet'. Michael was just the SWEETEST guy. I'll forever think of
and remember him that way.

Thank you for being his great friend and for wanting to carry on his
hospitality. It's the perfect tribute.

Elizabeth

"Message: 7
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 17:57:36 -0800
From: David  Fairweather <dmf273@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

As many of  you know, one of Michael Polesky's most endearing qualities was
his  hospitality. Whenever any harmonica player was in town and needed
someplace  to stay, or just wanted to drop by and jam, Michael's door was
always open.  Damien, Slideman, Winslow, Bobbi, and many others know what
I'm talking  about. In that regard, I would like to endeavor to do my small
part to help  fill the gap that his passing has left. So you harp-l'ers
please drop me a  line whenever you happen to be passing through  L.A.
Thanks."