Re: [Harp-L] I have been experimenting with a $20 honeytone amp

Hey all,

Speaking of low budget rigs. Here is an example of me playing with my
guitar playing friend ,Steve Patruno, through a Mini Bassman "model" amp. It is
4 inches by 4 inches in height and width, and made of plastic. Runs on one
9 volt battery. Cost $29.95 15 years ago. Used a Shure 58 mic. Loved  it.

Just scroll to 2% Blues and click the arrow.
_http://www.the2prcent.com/music_ (http://www.the2prcent.com/music)

Best,
Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 12/2/2011 9:37:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,