[Harp-L] Traditional Christmas tunes - but with a funky bluesy twist

Hi folks, may I present our Christmas newsletter?

Here's how to play traditional Xmas tunes but give them a funky  bluesy twist!

http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/email/newsletter/1411134923

The idea is you get the family involved and all sing and play these tunes. You can play it all on a C harp in first position - then the kids can join in as well. But hold hard - why not play them in 2nd position on an F harp? Then you're going to sound really bluesy and still fit it with the recordings.

Our special Christmas offer starts now and runs for 48 hours till 5pm on Sunday.
Funky Christmas will be available at £7.99 for the download version (20% off the normal price)

Many thanks

Ben
Ben Hewlett
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx