RE: [Harp-L] Amplifier advice sought.

If it were me, I would take my mic and plug in and play. One never knows when a mic/amp combination is going to be good or not until one tries it out. Solid state amps can be good harp amps. There are a lot of other variables to consider such as the speaker.

Just plug in try some of the settings and let your ears be the judge. Dont let anyone tell you that you have to have a tube amp. One just never knows.

Good luck
BW