[Harp-L] Hohner 270 metal/plexiglass combs....

I LIKE Hohner 270 "Super Chromonica" chromatic harmonicas, and I have quite
 a few.... But the pear wood combs are unstable. I have half a dozen "270s"
with  "split" combs... Is there someone who can re-build these for me, onto
plexiglass  or metal combs?
Bill Romel used to offer this service as did Michael Timler....  But Poor
old Bill has passed away, and my friend Michael is now working full  time for
Hohner, and so no longer offers this option.
Any ideas?
John "Whiteboy" Walden...
Just now, in England.
http://johnwalden.freevar.com