[Harp-L] Vintage speakers, mic, parts releasing

Good morning everyone.

During one of the worst hurricanes we have seen on the east coast, sadly in
 this world we live in today, an attempt was made on my home, which many of
you  have stopped by over the years. It is time to start selling much of my
 vintage collection, so here is a small list of what I am offering. Please
ask  for anything else such as transformers, mics, etc. - I paid a lot of
money to  obtain the highest quality parts, and would like them to go to good
homes, this  is not a fire sale. All are tested and will be again before
they leave,  personally.
  :
Jensen 1950's P10Q speakers;
Two dead original mint ribbed cone all original 1958's;  matched  pair
220846  $550
One Jensen P10Q, 220848, WeberVST recone, remag, smooth cone: $225
One Jensen P10Q, 220709, Gordon Speaker works recone, ribbed cone;  $225.
Full quartet: $900 plus shipping. Individual prices do not include
shipping.
One original silver P10R ribbed cone, broken in using Ted Weber's  theory I
have honed.
. $175.00  Shipping to be determined as great care will be taken.

ONE Sonny Jr. verified crystal element mic; I have never received one  from
another player or seller to meet my standards. I do have the  exact same
ones to keep as my personal. I do not blame anyone for thinking a  harp player
will never sell his best crystal as I have experienced it on more
occasions than I wish to think about. Over 20 years, I have 4 equal ones that  meet
my 10/10 standards. Email for price, either for element or complete mic
using my method of install. No mics have fallen apart in all these years, my
method puts element to the front of the grill and it stays put, while still
being able to remove if needed.

Other hot CM, CR mics. Chuck Gurney or my personal standards.

Weber speakers, too many to list: Mostly 10" and 8" models. One Weber 12",
12F125. New.
All are as new, I test using my method of being able to send a signal
through it to test fully for voice coil rub.

Jensen Alnico P12P, expertly reconed by Gordon. Silver/brown basket. Will
check date code.  $150
Light brown basket.

Cinch ( Cinche ) NOS power tube and preamp tube sockets. Will sell as one
lot, maybe 15 - 20 of each.
email for total amount and price.

Super Rare Amphenol power tube sockets, very limited supply, still wrapped
in the paper, then wax paper, never opened from 1952 - 54.. Just me maybe,
I  love opening something never touched since that period, like the smell of
a  vintage car. Butter like entry, will fit bassman sockets. These were
used in my  high end custom builds over the years.  $40 each.  Doubt you will
ever  find these in original packing with date code.

NOS preamp tubes and power tubes.I will work on having pricing set for when
 email's come in.

RCA black plate 6L6GC matched NOS pair- the only NOS power tubes I heard
that do live up to the hype. Bought as NOS from Tejas tubes, I am verifying
they  are matched and work as new. $350

Email _sonnytone@xxxxxxxx (mailto:sonnytone@xxxxxxx)  with any  other
requests, I will simply say I have it or not. Please, no offers.