[Harp-L] Honeyboy

I was wondering why I have not heard from my lifetime friend and guitar duo
 partner, Rocky Lawrence. Rocky was Honeyboy's partner for past several
years,  and while himself being a guitar master and Robert Johnson
perfectionist,  happily played the strong back up to Honeyboy's legendary sound and
tradition.  They had canceled several tours this year, as Honeyboy fell ill;
however his  soft voice, humility and affection for the tradition of real
blues, will  stay with Rocky and I forever. The duo of Rocky and I at Black Eyed
Sally's  when I was playing the Cruncher, even though I had just gotten over
another  battle and knew I was not my best, was an honor as it was the last
time I played  with and saw Honeyboy David Edwards. He lived a long life,
did what he  loved until his ending days, and will certainly rest in peace.
no signature required.