[Harp-L] smaller kit

I'm working toward a smaller kit that avoids some duplication.

For example, LO Melody Maker and Natural Minor can do much of the same
melodic work. The "major" sounding MM plays its relative minor, and the
Natural Minor plays its relative major as well. (The compromise will be some
of the full chords that each plays very well.)

Currently my exploration is that Spiral seems to do BOTH MM and Nm very
well! But I have to force myself to change old habits. I just want to avoid
having a harp for "one tune" only.

Robert Hale
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success