Re: [Harp-L] Jerry Portnoy . Harp Junction . Free Beta Now Open

This is a very valuable resource for anyone interested in BLUES as well as blues harmonica. Jerry is one of the few that wraps an understanding and respect for this musical form as well as a deeper listening into the music and the sound of the harmonica into his teaching.

warning - this is not geared for the hotshot fast fill the air with notes type harmonica playing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Caren <mikcaren@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Aug 27, 2011 7:06 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] Jerry Portnoy . Harp Junction . Free Beta Now Open

Thanks for those of you who participated in the Harp Junction Alpha. Jerry
and I got great feedback .. and several items for our to do list!

We kicked off Beta last week. The Beta is free and open to anyone who wants
to participate. It will last for about a month .. and then we will start
charging for the service. To learn more about Harp Junction, you can visit
our homepage

http://harpjunction.com

There's a great video on the page where Jerry talks about his approach to
blues harmonica and Harp Junction.
<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fharpjunction%2Ecom&urlhash=MX-r&_t=tracking_anet>
.. to learn more about the Beta .. you can visit our Beta page ..

http://harpjunction.com/beta-sign-up/

.. to sign up for Beta .. you can register here ..

http://harpjunction.com/wp-login.php?action=register
<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fharpjunction%2Ecom%2Fwp-login%2Ephp%3Faction%3Dregister&urlhash=WrOF&_t=tracking_anet>
Happy to answer any question and have a great week.

Mike