Re: [Harp-L] meisterclass airy leaks

Copydex latex glue. Apply it to your comb or harp body, let it go off. It goes from a milky white to a transparent film. Then be sure to drop your reedplate exactly where you want it to end up.

If you mess it up , don't worry, it will rub off totally with out hurting anything & you can then start again.

Being basically a latex solution its just rubber and as far as I know is inert and so wont react badly with anything, though I could be wrong.

If I'm wrong I'm sure someone out there on the list will let us know.

ATB-David